About The Solar System
Create an interactive Solar System. Right now, only Mercury and Venus are orbiting. Can you fix the other planets?
simple events, input/output, simple motion, pen color, simple loops, simple drawing, delays, pen size, direction and turning, simple sound playing, advanced costume handling
- About The Solar System
- Create an interactive Solar System. Right now, only Mercury and Venus are orbiting. Can you fix the other planets?
- tap the planets to know how to write their name, and get imformation about them.
- the sun is the star and the center of the solar system.
- mercury is the closest planet in the solar system, so it is really hot.
- venus is second closest planet, but because its air traps heat, it is hotter than mercury.
- the earth is where we live and it is the only planet in the solar system that creatures live.
- mars is the most simillar planet as earth, and it shows a long time ago, water could have flowed there.
- jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system, and it is made out of gas.
- saturn is also made out of gas, and its rings are made of rocks and ice.
- uranus is also made out of gas, and it has a very thin ring.
- neptune is also made out of gas, and there are tornadoes in neptune.
- pluto is a dwarf planet, which means it isn't a planet.
- background scene - Space Stars
- background scene - Space Starless
- background scene - Space
- background scene - Blue Hexagons
- background scene - Blue Paper
- background scene - Blue Lines
- background scene - Blue
- Sun - Sun
- Mercury - Mercury
- Venus - Venus
- Earth - Earth
- Mars - Mars
- Jupiter - Jupiter
- Saturn - Saturn
- Uranus - Uranus
- Neptune - Neptune
- Pluto - Pluto