A4: SpaceTravel, a project made by Treasured Hunter using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Educational
input/output, simple events, direction and turning, delays, layers, simple loops, simple messaging, visibility, simple variables, simple motion, simple conditionals, detect conditions, basic math, variables, program control, simple costume handling, advanced costume handling, conditional loops, advanced math
- the person that you'll be controlling is now in space.
- a4™ spacetravel is the fourth game of the "a4" series. (press continue to see all the games so far...)
- and a4™ spacetravel which is the game you're doing right now.
- swipe the screen to control your character in around the milky way
- this game doesn't allow you to leave.
- press planets to learn about their distance from the sun in order.
- mercury: the planet that's the closest to the sun.
- venus: the 2nd closest to the sun.
- earth: the 3rd planet closest to the sun.
- mars: the 4th planet closest to the sun.
- jupiter: the 5th planet closest to the sun.
- saturn: the 6th planet closest to the sun.
- uranus: the 7th planet closest to the sun.
- neptune: the 8th planet closest to the sun.
- pluto: the 9th planet closest to the sun. but at some time, it was no longer considered a planet.
- background scene - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- image - A4
- image - A4 88
- image - A4 R
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- drawing6 - drawing
- drawing7 - drawing
- drawing8 - drawing
- drawing9 - drawing
- drawing10 - drawing
- drawing11 - drawing