A Lone Wolfs Mark Pt.3 NOT FINISHED!
by I love Cake!
A Lone Wolfs Mark Pt.3 NOT FINISHED!, a project made by I love Cake! using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, delays, simple messaging, visibility, advanced costume handling, simple events, text handling, simple conditionals, basic math, simple loops, simple motion, miscellaneous
- this story is based off of the warriors series by erin hunter. i recommend you read them.
- now on with the story!
- i’ts so pretty here.
- no i’m not from around here.
- a pine forest a moon rise away from here.
- no. it’s everyone for themselves back there. that’s why i came here.
- i guess you could say that.
- thats is the end of part two! make sure to look for part three to see what happens next!
- finally here. ouch! ugh got to be more carefull on my left paw.
- i was attacked by some wolves up near the moutains. they said i wasn’t welcome.
- allright. i guess i have no choice.
- that is the end of part two! make sure to check my projects out for part three!
- the lone wolf followed stream to the pack site.
- he stood there and caught his breath after his climb and took in the landscape before him.
- in part two did you go to the mountains? or did you go straight to the forest?
- to the clan camp
- ouch.. oh where here.
- wow this place is amazing!
- if you follow me into the healer’s den we can heal your leg.
- thankyou, do you want to take a look around?
- background scene - cover
- background scene - small forest
- background scene - Wolf pack site.
- Lone Wolf - happy
- Lone Wolf - scared
- Lone Wolf - hurt
- Stream - drawing
- image - image
- healer’s den - drawing