agar.io Micro α3
agar.io Micro α3, a project made by BT-YT using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Art, Animation, Remake, Arcade
text handling, visibility, simple events, basic math, input/output, advanced motion, simple messaging, advanced costume handling, advanced math, detect conditions, simple conditionals, screen bounds, simple motion, simple variables, resize actor, pen color, conditional wait, variables, simple drawing, simple loops, direction and turning, identification, cloning, shape drawing, pen size, fill color, string handling, layers
- from the creator of slither.io micro (with — *ahem* — 200,000 views), i present to you, agar.io micro!
- how to play: use your finger or mouse to move your cell across the screen. eat the food to grow larger. a.i. cells will be added soon!
- what’s new in alpha 3: you can now eat food, your name now shows, and i added a button in the lower right.
- about: agar.io micro is a fan-made game based off the popular io game, agar.io.
- note: please do not copy and say it is yours! remixing is fine, though.
- background scene - drawing
- cell - drawing
- Play Button - Cyan Button Off
- Play Button - Cyan Button On
- Info Button - Cyan Button Off
- Info Button - Cyan Button On
- Updates Button - Cyan Button Off
- Updates Button - Cyan Button On
- About Button - Cyan Button Off
- About Button - Cyan Button On
- food - drawing
- Cyan Button On - Cyan Button Off
- Cyan Button On - Cyan Button On