Treasure Taker, a project made by Suspicious Number using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
detect conditions, program control, advanced events, delays, input/output, direction and turning, simple events, simple sound playing, advanced animation, visibility, simple loops, simple motion, advanced costume handling, simple messaging, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, screen bounds, basic math
- hello! i'm candy the mermaid, here's my little crab friend, and my pet dolphin.
- octopus is guarding my chest. will you help me get it back?
- if your classroom # is chosen, you will get to try out my game.
- okay if your number was picked, come up to the front of the room
- use your fingers to drag me to the treasure, avoid dangerous objects like swords, dynamite and sharks.
- the sharks will only move when you do...
- let's go get our treasure back!!
- you win!! great job!! but could mrs. boeckers win ?!
- background scene - underwater
- background scene - End
- background scene - underwater1
- mermaid 2 - mermaid 2
- treasure 2 - treasure 2
- pirate octopus - pirate octopus
- brown shark - brown shark
- brown shark1 - brown shark
- brown shark11 - brown shark
- dynamite - explosion2
- dynamite - explosion3
- dynamite - explosion4
- dynamite - explosion5
- dynamite - dynamite
- sword - sword
- sword11 - sword
- sword111 - sword
- sword1111 - sword
- shell 2 - shell 2
- shell - shell
- crab - crab
- dolphin - dolphin
- sword11111 - sword
- sword111111 - sword
- sword1111111 - sword
- shells - shells
- seaweed - seaweed