- Dantdm's face8602.1k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1595.5k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4598.8k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3595.7k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1595.4k
- Magma Slime1595.4k
- Heavenly Slime1595.9k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1595.6k
- Evil Slime1595.3k
- The Flame Guard1595.5k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4597.7k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1596.1k
- rainbow slime1596k
- Number Slime1595.6k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5595.8k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5595.9k
- lucky block5605.3k
- Black Box1595.6k
- Ugandan Knuckles1596.3k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1595.8k
- girl slime1596k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1595.3k
- Funny Mama Slime1598.2k
- 20252088by cool1595.2k
- hero slime1595.9k
- Nightmarium Slime1595.2k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10598.9k
- the cool slime2595.5k
- rainbow slime1595.5k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2595.3k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3595.6k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1595.5k
- Steve's zombie head1596.3k
- 2dby Curly Stove2595.8k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2596.2k
- Queen slimeby Wally1596.3k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176600.2k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3594k
- Freindly rideable slime0445k
- bad slimeby CODER5470427.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!