- Dantdm's face8646.9k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn2640.1k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4643.5k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3640.3k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1640k
- Magma Slime1640.1k
- Heavenly Slime1640.6k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1640.2k
- Evil Slime2639.9k
- The Flame Guard1640.1k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4642.4k
- rainbow slime1640.6k
- Number Slime1640.2k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5640.5k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D6640.6k
- lucky block5650.1k
- Black Box2640.2k
- Ugandan Knuckles1640.9k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1640.4k
- girl slime2640.6k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1639.9k
- Funny Mama Slime1643k
- 20252088by cool1639.8k
- hero slime2640.5k
- Nightmarium Slime1639.8k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10643.6k
- the cool slime2640.1k
- rainbow slime1640.1k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2639.9k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3640.2k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1640.1k
- Steve's zombie head1641k
- 2dby Curly Stove2640.4k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2640.8k
- Queen slimeby Wally1640.9k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176645k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3638.6k
- Freindly rideable slime0489.6k
- bad slimeby CODER5470472k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!