- Dantdm's face8645.3k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1638.6k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3638.7k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1638.5k
- Magma Slime1638.5k
- Heavenly Slime1639k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1638.7k
- Evil Slime1638.3k
- The Flame Guard1638.5k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4640.8k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1639.2k
- rainbow slime1639k
- Number Slime1638.6k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5638.9k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5639k
- lucky block5648.5k
- Black Box1638.7k
- Ugandan Knuckles1639.4k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1638.9k
- girl slime1639k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1638.3k
- Funny Mama Slime1641.4k
- 20252088by cool1638.3k
- hero slime1639k
- Nightmarium Slime1638.2k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10642k
- the cool slime2638.5k
- rainbow slime1638.5k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2638.3k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3638.6k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1638.5k
- Steve's zombie head1639.4k
- 2dby Curly Stove2638.9k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2639.2k
- Queen slimeby Wally1639.3k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176643.4k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3637k
- Freindly rideable slime0488.1k
- bad slimeby CODER5470470.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!