- wo wo potin277.6k
- Lingering Bottle of Rainbowby Every End177.6k
- mysterous Slime077.7k
- pink and purple potion078k
- Syrupby Khaki Dragon277.9k
- chocolete milkby Caring Start078k
- moose potionby Fixed Punch177.9k
- girly mystery poshion177.7k
- leter in a botel177.9k
- felix felcis078.1k
- lingring super nova078k
- 12398732191827349by hiyaimadummy077.7k
- black bottle177.7k
- cool!by Jealous Ray077.9k
- lingering potion with lidby Angelic Swan078k
- Lingering Chorus Juice078k
- Poison bottle078k
- Evil Potionby Known Table177.7k
- Lingering Potion of Red Eyeby Cat Lady077.6k
- Smoke bomb378.3k
- ringby dylan377.9k
- bottle of dark matter077.7k
- Sparkler bombby Nimble Name578k
- Dark Matter Potion Of lingering077.7k
- fire potionby Sane Object477.9k
- Bottle Of Youtube (Opened)178.2k
- Chloe's emoji078k
- Diamond Lingering Potion077.7k
- straw berry378.2k
- my emojiby polkj70381.9k
- Lingering potion of LEVINATION177.6k
- pinkys lucky potion078.1k
- spill the waterby Fixed Poetry077.3k
- LINGERING POTION OF POISON076.8k
- harry potter spawner274k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing Lingering Potions
To create a Lingering Potion:
The lingering potion, unlike the splash potion, does not have a handle and does not have a cork.
Dragons breath is the vital ingredient used to turn splash potions into lingering potions. Dragons Breath is collected in a bottle (right click on the cloud) when the Ender Dragon of the End breathes the toxic cloud onto the player. The toxic cloud lingers for a while, and the ingredient must be bottled quickly before the cloud disappears. The player must be careful while bottling the ingredient, as the cloud itself is toxic and will cause harm to whoever walks into it.
Using Lingering Potions
Lingering Potions are thrown rather than consumed. When you right-click while holding a Lingering Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. It will also leave a cloud indicating the presence and strength of the potion effect. Lingering Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone-controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Lingering Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!