- wo wo potin285.7k
- Lingering Bottle of Rainbowby Every End185.7k
- mysterous Slime085.8k
- pink and purple potion086.1k
- Syrupby Khaki Dragon286.1k
- chocolete milkby Caring Start086.1k
- moose potionby Fixed Punch186.1k
- girly mystery poshion185.9k
- leter in a botel186k
- felix felcis086.2k
- lingring super nova086.2k
- 12398732191827349by hiyaimadummy085.8k
- black bottle185.9k
- cool!by Jealous Ray086k
- lingering potion with lidby Angelic Swan086.1k
- Lingering Chorus Juice086.2k
- Poison bottle086.1k
- Evil Potionby Known Table185.8k
- Lingering Potion of Red Eyeby Cat Lady085.8k
- Smoke bomb386.5k
- ringby dylan386k
- bottle of dark matter085.8k
- Sparkler bombby Nimble Name586.2k
- Dark Matter Potion Of lingering085.8k
- fire potionby Sane Object486k
- Bottle Of Youtube (Opened)186.4k
- Chloe's emoji086.2k
- Diamond Lingering Potion085.8k
- straw berry386.3k
- my emojiby polkj70391.2k
- Lingering potion of LEVINATION185.7k
- pinkys lucky potion086.3k
- spill the waterby Fixed Poetry085.5k
- LINGERING POTION OF POISON084.9k
- harry potter spawner282.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing Lingering Potions
To create a Lingering Potion:
The lingering potion, unlike the splash potion, does not have a handle and does not have a cork.
Dragons breath is the vital ingredient used to turn splash potions into lingering potions. Dragons Breath is collected in a bottle (right click on the cloud) when the Ender Dragon of the End breathes the toxic cloud onto the player. The toxic cloud lingers for a while, and the ingredient must be bottled quickly before the cloud disappears. The player must be careful while bottling the ingredient, as the cloud itself is toxic and will cause harm to whoever walks into it.
Using Lingering Potions
Lingering Potions are thrown rather than consumed. When you right-click while holding a Lingering Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. It will also leave a cloud indicating the presence and strength of the potion effect. Lingering Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone-controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Lingering Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!