- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1493.8k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1494.1k
- night Hoe1493.7k
- energy Scythe0494.4k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0493.7k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11493.7k
- GOD HOE1493.7k
- Ice wand0494.3k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0493.7k
- Fire Flower2494.1k
- Fired Sword0493.7k
- blaze sythe0493.7k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2494.2k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3494.3k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1494.7k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40494.4k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0494.3k
- THE HOOK0494k
- Ruby Schythe0494.1k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0493.7k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0494k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2493.7k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4494.1k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1493.8k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0494k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1494k
- sythby Short Troll2494.4k
- Molten Hoe0493.8k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1493.8k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0494.3k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0493.9k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1494.2k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2493.9k
- Purple Hoe0494k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0494k
- Obsidian Scythe0493.7k
- micky creper1491.5k
- fire ball0480.9k
- Compressed Hose1362.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!