- Witch's Couldren0117.5k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.1117.6k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal0118k
- feed meby i like pizza2118.2k
- gold cauldron2117.8k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook0117.6k
- grappling hook0117.9k
- Rare elementby Hothguard0118.1k
- rambow helmet1117.8k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl0118.1k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave0117.7k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo0117.7k
- gold forger0117.9k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee1117.7k
- mssssssstoneby jOON0117.5k
- deadly soupby g5swagger0118k
- water pit0118.1k
- bucket of water0117.8k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box0117.9k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot1117.9k
- Spilled Cauldron2117.9k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner1118.1k
- leaf legings5117.8k
- leaf chest plate3118.6k
- used toiletby Watery Reign0117.8k
- Cauldron with poison3117.9k
- Skittles sink0117.9k
- cup of rootbeer3118k
- Cauldron Full of Water1117.7k
- Water Cauldron0117.8k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor3118k
- chicken soup2118.1k
- hatchbackby will0117.5k
- Making A Spellby The Savage0118.1k
- Kcrath cauldron0117.6k
- bhlue haret0117.8k
- milk tin1117.6k
- lava tin066.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!