- Witch's Couldren0132.1k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.1132.2k
- Explosion tubby Azure Navy0132.8k
- feed meby i like pizza2133k
- gold cauldronby Dapper Glade2132.5k
- witch brew0132.2k
- grappling hook1132.5k
- Rare elementby Hothguard0131.5k
- rambow helmet1131.1k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl0131.4k
- potion couldronby Ajar Fern0131k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo0130.9k
- gold forgerby Lean Jackal0131.1k
- Bronco Caldren1130.8k
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0