- Purple Blockby LDShadowLady1121.8k
- beautiful!(it's snow)1121k
- block of sweatsby Keen Reptile1121k
- okby Feeble Swan1121k
- dark snow1120.9k
- color blockby Slight Slide0121k
- snowby Dr. FXP1120.8k
- snowby Radiant Ache1121.1k
- cat item1121.3k
- RAINBOW BLOCK7122.4k
- mystery blockby Big M1121.1k
- Cotton Candy Blockby Thin Clip4122.3k
- fire block1120.9k
- oh!happy!happy!happy!happy!happy!by Master Coder21126.9k
- Code snowby The Hunter2123.9k
- boom block0121.1k
- Yellow Snow2122.3k
- Rainbow checker board!3122.1k
- secret creeper block0121.3k
- face book2122k
- ballora face2121.8k
- sister location baby head8124.1k
- vanilla ice cream1121.2k
- yellow snowby winna1121k
- I Didn't Do It2121.1k
- Smooth Snow0120.8k
- yellow snow2121.6k
- Block of lolz2121.5k
- hi 52121.1k
- End Snowby Sprintlik1236121.7k
- pink block3121k
- KenTER snow3121.1k
- SoniteLimeStoneby Prize Grate4121.2k
- mossy snowby Silly Stroke1121k
- Inferno Snow2121.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.4|
|Type of Block||Block Modifier|
|Tool Used||Wooden Shovel|
|Data Values||Hex: 4E Dec: 78|
On multiplayer servers, many snow ball fights are held in forts containing mazes of snow banks that slow players down. Usually the objective is to keep the players from breaking a block in their fort they build, which is done by hitting them with snowballs to keep them out. The first team to break the block (usually dirt or for more difficulty wood) win.
- Prior to the Halloween Update (2010), snow could only be found on maps that were in Winter Mode. When creating a new save, a map had a 1/5 chance of having worldwide snowfall. Since Alpha 1.2.0 however, Snow can occur in arctic Biomes.
- Sometimes snow can spawn on air blocks, usually over cave entrances or water pools. Walking on these blocks will make you fall through the snow. If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- Snow is a common block to be used as the flooring in a game of Spleef as it breaks almost instantly with a diamond shovel.
- Snow layers do not accumulate naturally during Snowfall.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!