- Purple Blockby LDShadowLady1105.7k
- beautiful!(it's snow)1105k
- block of sweatsby Cupcake1105k
- okby Feeble Swan1105k
- dark snow1104.9k
- color blockby Slight Slide0105k
- snowby Dr. FXP1104.8k
- snowby Radiant Ache1105.1k
- cat item1105.3k
- yellow snowby Smooth Walk1105.2k
- RAINBOW BLOCK7106.3k
- mystery blockby Big M1105.1k
- Cotton Candy Blockby Thin Clip4106.2k
- fire block1104.9k
- oh!happy!happy!happy!happy!happy!by Master Coder21110.3k
- Code snowby The Hunter2107.2k
- boom block0105k
- Yellow Snow2106.3k
- Rainbow checker board!3106k
- secret creeper block0105.3k
- face book2105.9k
- ballora face2105.7k
- sister location baby head8107.7k
- vanilla ice cream1105.2k
- yellow snowby winna1105k
- I Didn't Do It2105.1k
- Smooth Snow0104.8k
- yellow snow2105.5k
- Block of lolz2105.5k
- hi 52105.1k
- End Snowby Sprintlik1236105.6k
- pink block3105k
- KenTER snow3105.1k
- SoniteLimeStoneby Prize Grate4105.2k
- mossy snowby Silly Stroke1105k
- Inferno Snow2105.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.4|
|Type of Block||Block Modifier|
|Tool Used||Wooden Shovel|
|Data Values||Hex: 4E Dec: 78|
On multiplayer servers, many snow ball fights are held in forts containing mazes of snow banks that slow players down. Usually the objective is to keep the players from breaking a block in their fort they build, which is done by hitting them with snowballs to keep them out. The first team to break the block (usually dirt or for more difficulty wood) win.
- Prior to the Halloween Update (2010), snow could only be found on maps that were in Winter Mode. When creating a new save, a map had a 1/5 chance of having worldwide snowfall. Since Alpha 1.2.0 however, Snow can occur in arctic Biomes.
- Sometimes snow can spawn on air blocks, usually over cave entrances or water pools. Walking on these blocks will make you fall through the snow. If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- If you place a block near the floating snow, it will update itself, and disappear.
- Snow is a common block to be used as the flooring in a game of Spleef as it breaks almost instantly with a diamond shovel.
- Snow layers do not accumulate naturally during Snowfall.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!