- Derp Block5539.8k
- Shadowby Soldier292538.6k
- Instagram block black and white version20531.1k
- rainbow dirt1538.8k
- RAINBOW DIRT1538.9k
- Lucky Block2539.2k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471539.3k
- lava secured block1538.9k
- trick blockby <:3540.4k
- Pig nose0539.6k
- Noob Dirt2544.1k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4540.6k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1539.5k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1538.7k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0539.4k
- Desert Planet0539.2k
- kitten dirt1538.7k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1539.4k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2539.2k
- toxic monsterby swagger3540.9k
- Grass Or Dirt0538.8k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110539.1k
- NETHER DIRT0538.7k
- space dirt0538.8k
- Purple Guy Block2539.5k
- WIERD DIRT0538.8k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0538.6k
- mutant block0539.5k
- derp block1538.8k
- Dirtby Moroniq0539k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0538.7k
- green rules1539.2k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0538.7k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3538.6k
- bobby Various Dog0538.7k
- Toy Grass0536.7k
- Ender dirt0489.1k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1462.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!