- Dantdm's face8603.7k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1597.1k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4600.4k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3597.3k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1597k
- Magma Slime1597.1k
- Heavenly Slime1597.5k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1597.2k
- Evil Slime1596.9k
- The Flame Guard1597.1k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4599.3k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1597.7k
- rainbow slime1597.6k
- Number Slime1597.2k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5597.4k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5597.5k
- lucky block5606.9k
- Black Box1597.2k
- Ugandan Knuckles1597.9k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1597.4k
- girl slime1597.6k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1596.9k
- Funny Mama Slime1599.8k
- 20252088by cool1596.8k
- hero slime1597.5k
- Nightmarium Slime1596.8k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10600.5k
- the cool slime2597.1k
- rainbow slime1597.1k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2596.9k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3597.2k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1597.1k
- Steve's zombie head1597.9k
- 2dby Curly Stove2597.4k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2597.8k
- Queen slimeby Wally1597.9k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176601.8k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3595.6k
- Freindly rideable slime0446.6k
- bad slimeby CODER5470429k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!