- Dantdm's face8588.9k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1582.5k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4585.7k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3582.7k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1582.4k
- Magma Slime1582.4k
- Heavenly Slime1582.9k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1582.6k
- Evil Slime1582.3k
- The Flame Guard1582.5k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4584.7k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1583.1k
- rainbow slime1582.9k
- Number Slime1582.5k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5582.8k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5582.9k
- lucky block5592.2k
- Black Box1582.6k
- Ugandan Knuckles1583.3k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1582.8k
- girl slime1583k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1582.3k
- Funny Mama Slime1585.2k
- 20252088by cool1582.2k
- hero slime1582.9k
- Nightmarium Slime1582.2k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10585.9k
- the cool slime2582.4k
- rainbow slime1582.4k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2582.3k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3582.6k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1582.4k
- Steve's zombie head1583.2k
- 2dby Curly Stove2582.8k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2583.2k
- Queen slimeby Wally1583.3k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176587.2k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3580.9k
- Freindly rideable slime0432k
- bad slimeby CODER5470414.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!