- Dantdm's face8602.8k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1596.3k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4599.5k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3596.4k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1596.1k
- Magma Slime1596.2k
- Heavenly Slime1596.7k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1596.4k
- Evil Slime1596k
- The Flame Guard1596.2k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4598.4k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1596.8k
- rainbow slime1596.7k
- Number Slime1596.3k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5596.6k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5596.6k
- lucky block5606k
- Black Box1596.4k
- Ugandan Knuckles1597k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1596.6k
- girl slime1596.7k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1596k
- Funny Mama Slime1599k
- 20252088by cool1596k
- hero slime1596.6k
- Nightmarium Slime1596k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10599.6k
- the cool slime2596.2k
- rainbow slime1596.2k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2596k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3596.3k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1596.2k
- Steve's zombie head1597k
- 2dby Curly Stove2596.5k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2596.9k
- Queen slimeby Wally1597k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176601k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3594.7k
- Freindly rideable slime0445.8k
- bad slimeby CODER5470428.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!