- Dantdm's face8564.9k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1558.8k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4562k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3558.9k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1558.7k
- Magma Slime1558.7k
- Heavenly Slime1559.1k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1558.9k
- Evil Slime1558.5k
- The Flame Guard1558.7k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4560.9k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1559.3k
- rainbow slime1559.2k
- Number Slime1558.8k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5559.1k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5559.1k
- lucky block5568.3k
- Black Box1558.9k
- Ugandan Knuckles1559.5k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1559.1k
- girl slime1559.2k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1558.5k
- Funny Mama Slime1561.4k
- 20252088by cool1558.5k
- hero slime1559.1k
- Nightmarium Slime1558.5k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10562.1k
- the cool slime2558.7k
- rainbow slime1558.7k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2558.5k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3558.8k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1558.7k
- Steve's zombie head1559.5k
- 2dby Curly Stove2559k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2559.4k
- Queen slimeby Wally1559.5k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176563.4k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3557.2k
- Freindly rideable slime0408.2k
- bad slimeby CODER5470390.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!