- Dantdm's face8564.1k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1557.9k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4561.2k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3558.1k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1557.8k
- Magma Slime1557.9k
- Heavenly Slime1558.3k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1558k
- Evil Slime1557.7k
- The Flame Guard1557.9k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4560.1k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1558.5k
- rainbow slime1558.3k
- Number Slime1558k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5558.2k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5558.3k
- lucky block5567.5k
- Black Box1558.1k
- Ugandan Knuckles1558.7k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1558.2k
- girl slime1558.4k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1557.7k
- Funny Mama Slime1560.5k
- 20252088by cool1557.7k
- hero slime1558.3k
- Nightmarium Slime1557.7k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10561.3k
- the cool slime2557.9k
- rainbow slime1557.9k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2557.7k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3558k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1557.9k
- Steve's zombie head1558.7k
- 2dby Curly Stove2558.2k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2558.6k
- Queen slimeby Wally1558.7k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176562.5k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3556.4k
- Freindly rideable slime0407.4k
- bad slimeby CODER5470389.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!