- Dantdm's face8576.8k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1570.5k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4573.7k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3570.7k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1570.4k
- Magma Slime1570.4k
- Heavenly Slime1570.9k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1570.6k
- Evil Slime1570.3k
- The Flame Guard1570.5k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4572.7k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1571k
- rainbow slime1570.9k
- Number Slime1570.5k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5570.8k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5570.9k
- lucky block5580.1k
- Black Box1570.6k
- Ugandan Knuckles1571.3k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1570.8k
- girl slime1571k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1570.3k
- Funny Mama Slime1573.1k
- 20252088by cool1570.2k
- hero slime1570.9k
- Nightmarium Slime1570.2k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10573.9k
- the cool slime2570.5k
- rainbow slime1570.5k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2570.3k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3570.6k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1570.4k
- Steve's zombie head1571.2k
- 2dby Curly Stove2570.7k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2571.2k
- Queen slimeby Wally1571.3k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176575.1k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3568.9k
- Freindly rideable slime0420k
- bad slimeby CODER5470402.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!