- Dantdm's face8568.4k
- ender slimeby Spiky Corn1562.2k
- herobrine ninga slimeby Free Floor4565.4k
- GreatBall Electrode 3D3562.4k
- green yo momaby Cozy Daisy1562.1k
- Magma Slime1562.1k
- Heavenly Slime1562.6k
- slime bankby Seemly Glue1562.3k
- Evil Slime1562k
- The Flame Guard1562.2k
- Valantine Noobby Fast Lettuce4564.4k
- rainbow jelloby Miss Blob1562.7k
- rainbow slime1562.6k
- Number Slime1562.3k
- UltraBall Electrode 3D5562.5k
- MasterBall Electrode 3D5562.6k
- lucky block5571.7k
- Black Box1562.3k
- Ugandan Knuckles1563k
- cyclopsby Ruddy Moth1562.5k
- girl slime1562.7k
- dragonslimerby FlurpyDragon1562k
- Funny Mama Slime1564.8k
- 20252088by cool1562k
- hero slime1562.6k
- Nightmarium Slime1561.9k
- rainbow slimeby PRINCESS10565.6k
- the cool slime2562.2k
- rainbow slime1562.2k
- Tessaby Lolbit games2562k
- bhbhbhbhbhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I ate a frog3562.3k
- LapiSlimeby Flaky Toucan1562.2k
- Steve's zombie head1562.9k
- 2dby Curly Stove2562.5k
- toxic blobby Rich Ray2562.9k
- Queen slimeby Wally1563k
- Soccer Ball Slimeby RubicCube5176566.8k
- Slime bossby Fake Study3560.6k
- Freindly rideable slime0411.7k
- bad slimeby CODER5470394.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||Big: 16HP (8x ) Small: 4HP (2x ) Tiny: 1HP (0.5x )|
|Attack Strength||Big: 4HP (2x ) Small: 2HP (1x ) Tiny: Cannot damage players or mobs|
|Spawn||Any chunk has a 50% chance to be a slime spawning chunk when generated, and they only spawn deep underground or in swamp biomes.|
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.2.0|
|Experience Points||Big: 4 Small: 2 Tiny: 1|
- Before Minecraft 1.4.2, Slimes could spawn in any biome.
- As of 1.5, Slimes' spawn rate is determined by the movement of the Moon .
- 1.8 Recently fixed the fact that Slimes couldn't swin.
- Smaller slimes can climb Ladders .
- Slimes larger than size "Big" can be summoned with commands.
- Tiny Slimes are considered passive by many people, but the game registers them as hostile, despite their inability to attack, push or harm the player in any way.
- Only size 1, 2 and 4 spawn naturally, As slimes increase in size, their jump length and damage increases as well.
- Slimes, unlike all other hostile mobs in the game, won't keep you from sleeping in your bed while nearby.
- Slimes used to have an old texture, they had black eyes and mouth instead of transparent green looking eyes and mouth.
- Slimes are the only mobs that hit you two times per second.
- Slimes used to have old sounds. Those sounds were not as squishy .
- In Minecraft Beta, Slimes could spawn in Peaceful difficulty and they will still attack the player.
- If Slimes are attacked by Skeleton Arrows then they will ignore the skeleton. This does not happend with the other mobs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!