- Sandwitch Peice062.7k
- poisoned wheat =(262.9k
- Fancy Pufferby Bee162.8k
- roped up flamesby The Warrior163.5k
- Pizzaby Advanced Ban063k
- Wheat On A Stickby Polo062.9k
- poisaniouse wheat063.1k
- Do not feed this to your cows.063.1k
- Magic Wheat(Rare)063.4k
- pea plantby Coding Crib062.9k
- crazed wheat062.8k
- willowby Steady Rock063.1k
- arctic willowby Steady Rock063k
- Frozen Wheatby rahulb062.9k
- jen will love this wheatby darien063.3k
- Lollie-popby Joyous Sound366.5k
- A Beautiful Bunch Of flowers for U!063.1k
- Jet-Missleby Clear Slice063k
- COOL UKNOWN062.8k
- Nether Wheat062.7k
- KenTER wheat162.9k
- Flowey The Flower263.2k
- the super wheat163.1k
- Dragon nipby Tiny Dog163k
- Colo(u)rful wheatby Sharp Decade162.9k
- toxic pea with peas and effects162.7k
- triple shooter262.8k
- twin shooter163k
- fire pea262.9k
- ice pea163k
- godly wheat362.8k
- godly wheat062.7k
- controller for fly the drone mod264k
- the void263.2k
- Flaming Wheatby Brief Fox162.7k
- welcome to macdonalds what can i get you ... perso051.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 128 Dec: 296|
When harvesting wheat, the player will collect 1-2 wheat and 0-3 seeds, which can be replanted to grow more wheat. Creating a wheat field around the player's shelter can be highly beneficial, as it provides a steady source of food (Bread, Cake, etc.), and is essential for breeding certain animals, should the player decide to build a farm. Before planting wheat, the user must till the ground with a hoe . Wheat grows most efficiently when planted on a damp tilled dirt block, the 'damp' state is achieved by having a water source within 4 blocks of the tilled dirt block and/or rain.
- Wheat does not appear in the statistics page, as it appears as seeds due to wheat being a re-textured version of seeds when planted.
- 1-4 wheat can be found in reward chests in dungeons.
- If you are holding wheat, cows, mooshrooms, and sheep will follow you.
- As of Beta 1.9 Pre-release 2, wheat can be used to breed animals ( Sheep and Cows ).
- When you click on two animals near each other with wheat, hearts will appear (Sometimes Called Love Mode) and it will make a baby. Although, this doesn't work on all animals, one such animal being the Squid .
- If you use the 'Pick Block' option on a full grown crop,it will give you the 'crops' item. This item is not found in the creative inventory. The crops item is used like seeds so when you place it on tilled dirt, it will grow.
- Villagers have farms which have wheat, potatoes and carrots.
- Wheat is one of the most common trading items from Villagers.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!