- wo wo potin280.5k
- Lingering Bottle of Rainbowby Every End180.5k
- mysterous Slime080.6k
- pink and purple potion081k
- Syrupby Khaki Dragon280.9k
- chocolete milkby Caring Start081k
- moose potionby Fixed Punch180.9k
- girly mystery poshion180.7k
- leter in a botel180.9k
- felix felcis081.1k
- lingring super nova081k
- 12398732191827349by hiyaimadummy080.7k
- black bottle180.7k
- cool!by Jealous Ray080.9k
- lingering potion with lidby Angelic Swan081k
- Lingering Chorus Juice081k
- Poison bottle081k
- Evil Potionby Known Table180.7k
- Lingering Potion of Red Eyeby Cat Lady080.6k
- Smoke bomb381.3k
- ringby dylan380.8k
- bottle of dark matter080.7k
- Sparkler bombby Nimble Name581k
- Dark Matter Potion Of lingering080.7k
- fire potionby Sane Object480.8k
- Bottle Of Youtube (Opened)181.2k
- Chloe's emoji080.9k
- Diamond Lingering Potion080.6k
- straw berry381.1k
- my emojiby polkj70385.1k
- Lingering potion of LEVINATION180.6k
- pinkys lucky potion081.1k
- spill the waterby Fixed Poetry080.3k
- LINGERING POTION OF POISON079.8k
- harry potter spawner277k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing Lingering Potions
To create a Lingering Potion:
The lingering potion, unlike the splash potion, does not have a handle and does not have a cork.
Dragons breath is the vital ingredient used to turn splash potions into lingering potions. Dragons Breath is collected in a bottle (right click on the cloud) when the Ender Dragon of the End breathes the toxic cloud onto the player. The toxic cloud lingers for a while, and the ingredient must be bottled quickly before the cloud disappears. The player must be careful while bottling the ingredient, as the cloud itself is toxic and will cause harm to whoever walks into it.
Using Lingering Potions
Lingering Potions are thrown rather than consumed. When you right-click while holding a Lingering Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. It will also leave a cloud indicating the presence and strength of the potion effect. Lingering Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone-controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Lingering Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!