- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2249.5k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5253.9k
- Minecraft on phone0248.6k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2251.2k
- nintendo switchby ninja1249k
- beautiful picture0248.6k
- paintingby nelxia1249k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882248.9k
- galaxy item frame15240.8k
- Nintendo Switch0248.9k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0248.8k
- paint packby kid90248.9k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760248.8k
- Nintendo switch0248.9k
- merchby Modern Pedal0248.5k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1249.1k
- iPhone X0248.7k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0248.9k
- epicness holder0249.2k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0248.6k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1249k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0248.8k
- toy tank0248.8k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0249.4k
- ipadby Future Goose0248.9k
- ice sword frame1249k
- Colors I Phone X0248.9k
- iPhone X119261.2k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder1248.9k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0248.9k
- iPhone 60249k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2249.2k
- CHECKERS iPhone3249.2k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1247.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!