- micro ballby Savage_coder0750.6k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8750.6k
- teleporting pearl15716.1k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1750.9k
- Masters ball14716k
- socpeby JJ0750.9k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1750.1k
- Camera Lens2751k
- Quick ball1750.1k
- Cherish ball0750.1k
- Dark ball20716.2k
- Premier ball1750.1k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2750.5k
- Amulet of the Orderby Dragon1750.8k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1750.2k
- watching you2750.7k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2750.7k
- New style pokeball3751.6k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2750.6k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3750.3k
- Music.ally Signal5752.7k
- ultra perlby Electro1750.8k
- FACE PEARL1751k
- ender pearl eye1750.5k
- Captain America's Shield2751.2k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884750.8k
- ender enderby qbert3750.8k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8750.6k
- Paxman eating a ghost47717.5k
- Halloween E Pearl4750.8k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1750.6k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1750.9k
- Beast Orbby Bee24555.8k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1481.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!