- dragon eye2397.1k
- neather pearlby Leafy Shirt1397.5k
- Eye of Dragon1397k
- Sage of Six Paths Naruto Eyeby Evasive Cut0399.6k
- the new eye0396.9k
- Septic Samby JP 50000397k
- colorful bourd0397k
- fire pea1397.3k
- Yingyangby GS_tje_9471397.3k
- DISCO PEARLby PRO.COM0397.2k
- marsby The Warrior1397k
- Nether eyeby Webbed Scuba0397.3k
- uuby king 652397.2k
- Eye Of Insight0396.9k
- cool right?by ripjaw5397.3k
- Soccer ballby Mad Tuba3398.6k
- RAINBOW### CLOUDby CoyoteCake0397.5k
- ringby cerealsauce0397.4k
- dragon eye0397.5k
- eye of ender for ninjas1397.5k
- levl ball1397.4k
- repat ball0397.3k
- ultru bal0397.3k
- master ball0397.4k
- eyeballby kirbyman440397.5k
- Angel eyeby Lush Valley0397.3k
- Abra Eye0397.1k
- emoji 30397.8k
- emoji 20397.8k
- emoji 10397.8k
- Pac Man0397.4k
- Dragon's Eyeby JP 50002398k
- Omega Crystal2397.6k
- The Evil eyeby Good City1377.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Eye of Ender
|Uses||Finding and activating an End Portal|
|Data Values||Hex: 17D Dec: 381|
When an Eye of Ender is thrown, it will float diagonally upwards for about 15 blocks in the direction of the nearest Stronghold, emitting a trail of purple particles. Eyes of Ender will float in the air approximately three seconds before either falling back to the ground as a collectable item or shattering (explosion of particles, this is a 1 in 5 chance) and returning to The End (disappearing). When the player throws an Eye of Ender within around 20 blocks of a stronghold, the Eye of Ender thrown will float towards the ground. An Eye of Ender can be thrown in creative mode. The Eye of Ender consists of a greenish blue with the similar features of an eye but not to an Enderman.
- The Eye of Ender was first added as an item in Beta 1.9 Pre-release 3, but had no use until the 4th Pre-release, when each Eye could be placed in a portal block or used to home in on a Stronghold.
- In the beta version of Minecraft, the Eye of Ender looked slightly larger when viewed in 3rd person view.
- Eyes of Enders are green, and before Beta 1.9 pre-release, an Enderman's eyes used to be green, so this may have some coincidence.
- Contrary to Ender Pearls , Eyes of Enders can be thrown in Creative mode.
- There is a bug where, if an Eye of Ender is thrown at a tree, it will disappear when it comes in contact with it.
- Sometimes, The Eye of Ender can be obtained through trading with Villagers , though this is not common.
- On Minecraft PE the End Portal doesn't activate even if it haves all the Eyes of Ender in the frame
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!