- dragon eyeby Helix Wallet2492.4k
- neather pearl1492.7k
- Eye of Dragon2492.1k
- Sage of Six Paths Naruto Eyeby Lilac Cross0495.4k
- the new eye0485.7k
- Septic Samby JP 50000485.8k
- colorful bourd0485.7k
- fire pea1486.3k
- Yingyangby GS_tje_9472486.2k
- DISCO PEARLby PRO.COM0486k
- marsby The Warrior1485.8k
Eye of Ender
|Uses||Finding and activating an End Portal|
|Data Values||Hex: 17D Dec: 381|
When an Eye of Ender is thrown, it will float diagonally upwards for about 15 blocks in the direction of the nearest Stronghold, emitting a trail of purple particles. Eyes of Ender will float in the air approximately three seconds before either falling back to the ground as a collectable item or shattering (explosion of particles, this is a 1 in 5 chance) and returning to The End (disappearing). When the player throws an Eye of Ender within around 20 blocks of a stronghold, the Eye of Ender thrown will float towards the ground. An Eye of Ender can be thrown in creative mode. The Eye of Ender consists of a greenish blue with the similar features of an eye but not to an Enderman.
- The Eye of Ender was first added as an item in Beta 1.9 Pre-release 3, but had no use until the 4th Pre-release, when each Eye could be placed in a portal block or used to home in on a Stronghold.
- In the beta version of Minecraft, the Eye of Ender looked slightly larger when viewed in 3rd person view.
- Eyes of Enders are green, and before Beta 1.9 pre-release, an Enderman's eyes used to be green, so this may have some coincidence.
- Contrary to Ender Pearls , Eyes of Enders can be thrown in Creative mode.
- There is a bug where, if an Eye of Ender is thrown at a tree, it will disappear when it comes in contact with it.
- Sometimes, The Eye of Ender can be obtained through trading with Villagers , though this is not common.
- On Minecraft PE the End Portal doesn't activate even if it haves all the Eyes of Ender in the frame
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0