- dragon eye2357.1k
- neather pearlby Leafy Shirt1357.5k
- Eye of Dragon1357k
- Sage of Six Paths Naruto Eyeby Evasive Cut0359.6k
- the new eye0357k
- Septic Samby JP 50000357.1k
- colorful bourd0357k
- fire pea1357.4k
- Yingyangby GS_tje_9471357.4k
- DISCO PEARLby PRO.COM0357.3k
- marsby The Warrior1357.1k
- Nether eyeby Webbed Scuba0357.4k
- uuby king 652357.3k
- Eye Of Insight0357k
- cool right?by ripjaw5357.4k
- Soccer ballby Mad Tuba3358.6k
- RAINBOW### CLOUDby CoyoteCake0357.5k
- ringby cerealsauce0357.5k
- dragon eye0357.6k
- eye of ender for ninjas1357.6k
- levl ball1357.4k
- repat ball0357.4k
- ultru bal0357.4k
- master ball0357.4k
- eyeballby kirbyman440357.5k
- Angel eyeby Lush Valley0357.3k
- Abra Eye0357.2k
- emoji 3by Uncommon Gum0357.8k
- emoji 2by Uncommon Gum0357.8k
- Pac Man0357.4k
- Dragon's Eyeby JP 50002358k
- Omega Crystal2357.6k
- The Evil eyeby Good City1337.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Eye of Ender
|Uses||Finding and activating an End Portal|
|Data Values||Hex: 17D Dec: 381|
When an Eye of Ender is thrown, it will float diagonally upwards for about 15 blocks in the direction of the nearest Stronghold, emitting a trail of purple particles. Eyes of Ender will float in the air approximately three seconds before either falling back to the ground as a collectable item or shattering (explosion of particles, this is a 1 in 5 chance) and returning to The End (disappearing). When the player throws an Eye of Ender within around 20 blocks of a stronghold, the Eye of Ender thrown will float towards the ground. An Eye of Ender can be thrown in creative mode. The Eye of Ender consists of a greenish blue with the similar features of an eye but not to an Enderman.
- The Eye of Ender was first added as an item in Beta 1.9 Pre-release 3, but had no use until the 4th Pre-release, when each Eye could be placed in a portal block or used to home in on a Stronghold.
- In the beta version of Minecraft, the Eye of Ender looked slightly larger when viewed in 3rd person view.
- Eyes of Enders are green, and before Beta 1.9 pre-release, an Enderman's eyes used to be green, so this may have some coincidence.
- Contrary to Ender Pearls , Eyes of Enders can be thrown in Creative mode.
- There is a bug where, if an Eye of Ender is thrown at a tree, it will disappear when it comes in contact with it.
- Sometimes, The Eye of Ender can be obtained through trading with Villagers , though this is not common.
- On Minecraft PE the End Portal doesn't activate even if it haves all the Eyes of Ender in the frame
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!