- Blue Fidget Spinner1393.2k
- one doller0392.5k
- PURPLE GOD GEM1392.2k
- code emerald0392.6k
- I-phone s1392.6k
- pink emeraldby Aromatic DNA0392.7k
- PSY flame Gemby PlayRobot0392.5k
- the rare emerald.1392.5k
- Rubbyby Safe Lie1392.7k
- rubyby Leafy Shirt1392.6k
- emerald case1392.3k
- Uraniumby Salty Hippo1392.1k
- Aqua Emralds0392.1k
- blue sheildby adison zom2392.1k
- crystal ingotby Mitsukii0392.5k
- Toxic Chemicalsby Smoggy Bloom0392.4k
- Platinumby Smoggy Bloom2392.4k
- 100 dollar billby Putrid Deer3393k
- lava sheild2392.4k
- devil emailedby Nasty Bear0392.3k
- Orange rupeeby Imminent Key1392.5k
- Amuletby Petty Day1392.2k
- Diffrent emrild0392.6k
- ou shiledby Bj is cool1392.7k
- chaos emerald6392.7k
- Dark Emrald3392.5k
- diomond eye0392.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Villager trading, Activating Beacons , Decoration|
|First Appearance||Snapshot 12w21a|
|Data Values||Hex: 184 Dec: 388|
Emeralds can be mined from Emerald Ore , which can only be found in extreme hills biomes, making them extremely rare. It will only drop when mined with a Pickaxe made of Iron or Diamond . Emeralds can also be found in villages, as it is the main currency used in the Villager trading system, replacing the Ruby , an item found in older versions of Minecraft. Emeralds can rarely be found in the chests of Desert and Jungle Temples , similarly to many other ore materials.
- They are technically rarer than Diamonds, but can't be crafted into any tools or armor.
- The gem itself isn't rare, as it can be obtained through Villager trading. It is just the ore that is rare.
- The Emerald was originally going to be Ruby . Jeb released a screenshot where he is using a Ruby texture for the Villager trading sistem. Jeb changed the idea to make Emeralds instead of Rubies but he accidentally released a 1.3 snapshot using the Ruby texture. However it will still be named as Emerald even if it has a Ruby texture.
- Jeb released a screenshot where he is using a Ruby texture for the Villager trading sistem. Jeb changed the idea to make Emeralds instead of Rubies but he accidentally released a 1.3 snapshot using the Ruby texture. However it will still be named as Emerald even if it has a Ruby texture.
- Emeralds can be found in Igloo chests, Desert Temple chests, Jungle Temple chests and End City chests.
- There is an exclusive feature in Minecraft: Pocket Edition where Emeralds can be found in Blacksmith Chests in the Villages .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!