- The new eggby Golden Rider4364.7k
- cHICKEN EGG14345k
- Mysterious Egg1364.8k
- Flower Egg1364.6k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4364.6k
- Funky easter Egg0364.6k
- the devils chicken egg0364.5k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1364.8k
- core egg0365.4k
- dino egg1365.1k
- MLG egg2365k
- creeper egg7365.5k
- ganster potato1364.7k
- spawn peashootera!0364.8k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0365k
- Firework Egg1365k
- rainbow Easter egg0365.1k
- a fox egg0365.6k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23348.5k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24253.3k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1364.6k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0365k
- fake egg3365.1k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3365.1k
- ice pea0365k
- Flamin' Egg0364.5k
- creeper egg0364.9k
- deal with it1364.7k
- 100 year old chick2365.1k
- campbell egg0364.9k
- cracked egg2365k
- Egg Bomb0365k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1364.6k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2365.1k
- Creature Egg 011364.9k
- Ender egg1365k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2364.7k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3365.2k
- Golden egg1364.7k
- cHICKEN EGG116354.3k
- Magma Egg1364.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!