- The new eggby Golden Rider4363.6k
- cHICKEN EGG14343.9k
- Mysterious Egg1363.7k
- Flower Egg1363.4k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4363.4k
- Funky easter Egg0363.4k
- the devils chicken egg0363.4k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1363.6k
- core egg0364.3k
- dino egg1364k
- MLG egg2363.8k
- creeper egg7364.4k
- ganster potato1363.5k
- spawn peashootera!0363.7k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0363.9k
- Firework Egg1363.8k
- rainbow Easter egg0363.9k
- a fox egg0364.4k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23347.3k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24252.1k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1363.4k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0363.9k
- fake egg3364k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3363.9k
- ice pea0363.8k
- Flamin' Egg0363.4k
- creeper egg0363.8k
- deal with it1363.5k
- 100 year old chick2364k
- campbell egg0363.7k
- cracked egg2363.8k
- Egg Bomb0363.8k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1363.5k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2364k
- Creature Egg 011363.8k
- Ender egg1363.8k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2363.6k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3364.1k
- Golden egg1363.5k
- cHICKEN EGG116353.2k
- Magma Egg1363.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!