- The new eggby Golden Rider4362k
- cHICKEN EGG14342.3k
- Mysterious Egg1362.1k
- Flower Egg1361.9k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4361.9k
- Funky easter Egg0361.9k
- the devils chicken egg0361.8k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1362.1k
- core egg0362.7k
- dino egg1362.4k
- MLG egg2362.3k
- creeper egg7362.8k
- ganster potato1362k
- spawn peashootera!0362.1k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0362.3k
- Firework Egg1362.3k
- rainbow Easter egg0362.4k
- a fox egg0362.9k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23345.7k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24250.6k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1361.9k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0362.3k
- fake egg3362.4k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3362.4k
- ice pea0362.3k
- Flamin' Egg0361.8k
- creeper egg0362.2k
- deal with it1362k
- 100 year old chick2362.4k
- campbell egg0362.2k
- cracked egg2362.3k
- Egg Bomb0362.3k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1361.9k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2362.4k
- Creature Egg 011362.2k
- Ender egg1362.3k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2362k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3362.5k
- Golden egg1362k
- cHICKEN EGG116351.6k
- Magma Egg1362.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!