- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21259.8k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01259.7k
- FLAMING pixaxe21259.7k
- Copy of full diamond pick21260k
- ultra pick11260.6k
- flaming picax51259.9k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51261.1k
- night picaxe11259.6k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21259.6k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91261.1k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131260.1k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01259.5k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21259.6k
- Ban Hammer21260.4k
- Witherd Picaxe21260k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11259.6k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11260.1k
- double axminer51260.1k
- Best Pickaxe31260.6k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21259.7k
- Mixed up fruit41260k
- purple pickaxe21259.7k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811259.6k
- red gold rocket drill31260.3k
- Magic Pickaxe41259.9k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31260k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61260.3k
- Fire Pitchfork31259.6k
- 12by ChrisFH271259.6k
- Ruby hammer31260k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21259.8k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831260.5k
- nice picaxe11260.2k
- super glowing battleaxe21260.4k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51259.9k
- ice pickaxe61260.4k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21259.8k
- The omega Pickaxe61260.6k
- toxic picaxe31259.8k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31259.8k
- James Picaxe0118.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!