- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21433.3k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01433.2k
- Copy of full diamond pick21433.5k
- ultra pick11434.2k
- flaming picax51433.4k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51434.7k
- night picaxe11433k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21433.1k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91434.7k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131433.5k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01433k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21433k
- Ban Hammer21433.9k
- Witherd Picaxe21433.5k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11433.1k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11433.6k
- double axminer51433.7k
- Best Pickaxe31434.2k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21433.2k
- Mixed up fruit41433.6k
- purple pickaxe21433.2k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811433.1k
- red gold rocket drill31433.9k
- Magic Pickaxe41433.5k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31433.5k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61433.8k
- Fire Pitchfork31433.1k
- 12by ChrisFH271433.1k
- Ruby hammer31433.5k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21433.2k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831434.1k
- nice picaxe11433.8k
- super glowing battleaxe21434k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51433.5k
- ice pickaxe61433.9k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21433.3k
- The omega Pickaxe61434.2k
- toxic picaxe31433.3k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31433.3k
- James Picaxe0291.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!