- Ultra Stone Axeby Dragon_Born2929.9k
- diamond Battle axeby Witty Goat5931.2k
- Corrupted Diamond Axe6931.5k
- axeby Broken Fruit0929.9k
- Halo Axe0930.3k
- Jason's Axeby Da Boi2930.6k
- Halo Axe1931.4k
- B-Day Pack-Rainbow Axe0929.9k
- power double axe1930.3k
- fast axeby Hacker2452930.1k
- Ultra Axeby Toaster12930.4k
- GOD AXE2929.9k
- emrald axby Wet Ladybug1929.9k
- Mighty hammer3930.6k
- ruby axe0929.8k
- dark hammer0930.3k
- the flame axeby Severe Pig1930.3k
- Rainbow Axeby Zizi2930.5k
- Boomerangby Soldier291930k
- Diamond Battle Axe1930.2k
- Luke's axeby Hacker2454929.9k
- Djby Herobrine1930.7k
- Ultimate axe0930k
- stans axe0929.8k
- Queen scale battle axe0930.8k
- lightning chopperby Cozy Daisy0930.5k
- Double Checkered Axe0930k
- Titanium Axeby Salty Hippo0930.2k
- The Laser axe of the corrupted godsby Poseidon3931.1k
- Battle-Axeby OPNarwhal780929.9k
- ruby axe0930.2k
- Double Axe2929.9k
- Diamond Tridentby FredBot2930.5k
- Battle Axeby FredBot1930.5k
- Black And Yellow Axe2930.6k
- Alex the dragon formor's ax1930k
- night axe0930.5k
- Jungle axeby DragonGgamer1930k
- ENDER DRAGON AXE1930.5k
- frosty axe2930.5k
- The Ultimate Axeby lilxpanic1930.2k
- Diamond Axeby Deadpan Yawn0925.1k
- fire axeby Agile Kelp1923.1k
- Diamond Pickaxe Axeby Five Algae1922.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|First Appearance||PE 1.2.2|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 10F Stone: 113 Iron: 102 Gold: 11E Diamond: 117 Dec: Wooden: 271 Stone: 275 Iron: 258 Gold: 286 Diamond: 279|
Axes can be crafted from 5 different materials (from lowest to highest Durability ):
The primary role of an Axe is to quicken the collection of wood and wood-type blocks. The Player may choose to do this by hand, but at a severely reduced pace. The most common type of crafted axe is probably the iron axe, as iron is a strong material that can be found in abundance. A gold axe can mine wood and wood items the quickest by far, but it has much lower durability.
Axes deal more damage than Swords , so the axe is a viable alternative as a weapon. However, there are two drawbacks to using it as a weapon, opposed to a tool:
- Attacking with an axe (or using it to mine a non-wood block) will cause it to take double durability damage.
- The recovery time between swings of the axe is longer than that of a sword.
- As of Minecraft 1.9 , axes are the strongest weapon. In fact, a wooden axe does the same attack damage as a diamond sword.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!