- Witch's Couldren0104.1k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.1104.2k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal0104.5k
- feed meby i like pizza2104.7k
- gold cauldron2104.4k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook0104.2k
- grappling hook0104.4k
- Rare elementby Hothguard0104.7k
- rambow helmet1104.4k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl0104.7k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave0104.3k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo0104.3k
- gold forger0104.4k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee1104.3k
- mssssssstoneby jOON0104.1k
- deadly soupby g5swagger0104.5k
- water pit0104.6k
- bucket of water0104.4k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box0104.5k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot1104.5k
- Spilled Cauldron2104.5k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner1104.6k
- leaf legings5104.4k
- leaf chest plate3105k
- used toiletby Watery Reign0104.4k
- Cauldron with poison3104.5k
- Skittles sink0104.4k
- cup of rootbeer3104.6k
- Cauldron Full of Water1104.2k
- Water Cauldron0104.3k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor3104.6k
- chicken soup2104.7k
- hatchbackby will0104.1k
- Making A Spellby The Savage0104.7k
- Kcrath cauldron0104.2k
- bhlue haret0104.3k
- milk tin1104.2k
- lava tin053.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!