- Witch's Couldren097.5k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.197.6k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal097.9k
- feed meby i like pizza298.1k
- gold cauldron297.7k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook097.6k
- grappling hook097.8k
- Rare elementby Hothguard098k
- rambow helmet197.7k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl098k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave097.7k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo097.6k
- gold forger097.8k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee197.6k
- mssssssstoneby jOON097.5k
- deadly soupby g5swagger097.9k
- water pit098k
- bucket of water097.8k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box097.8k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot197.8k
- Spilled Cauldron297.9k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner198k
- leaf legings597.8k
- leaf chest plate398.3k
- used toiletby Watery Reign097.8k
- Cauldron with poison397.9k
- Skittles sink097.8k
- cup of rootbeer397.9k
- Cauldron Full of Water197.6k
- Water Cauldron097.7k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor398k
- chicken soup298k
- hatchbackby will097.5k
- Making A Spellby The Savage098k
- Kcrath cauldron097.5k
- bhlue haret097.7k
- milk tin197.6k
- lava tin046.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!