- the bacon king from burger kingby spikzilla2352.5k
- Creamy B.1351.9k
- Mc Hamburger4352.2k
- Wheat Grub1353.2k
- Blaaaaaaah 20352.5k
- Burritoby Suthsy8352k
- Candyby Suthsy2351.9k
- GODZILLAby Gamy Spider1353.5k
- WORM ATTACKby Grey Opinion2352.5k
- blob of amberby Evil Stamp0352.1k
- Ender Bread1352.2k
- sooobway bmt subby adison zom3352.1k
- Sooubway odd 1s out scoutby adison zom4352.2k
- subwayby Putrid Deer3352.4k
- DA SANDWICHby Excited Heap0352.3k
- Boosting bread1352k
- BLT XDby POTATOCORN0352.3k
- Fruit Cakeby Odd Party1352.5k
- Rainbow Bread2352.3k
- sub way3352.4k
- smile breadby Short Troll0352.3k
- hot dog1352.4k
- rainbow breadby Irate Gluten1352.5k
- Pizzaby Xandiman1352.1k
- the bread-a-soaris rex1352.3k
- FRENCH FRIES4352.5k
- sandwitch witch strawberry jam1352.3k
- ketchup and mustard bread0352.5k
- pink bread1352k
- Breadby Nuke Studios3352.5k
- sub-way blt4352.5k
- Garlic Bread0352.3k
- bread with pink syrupby 24KaratMagic1352.1k
- BLTby Rampant Keep2352.1k
- the sick bred1352.3k
- uno (card)by Dragon Tamer3353.3k
- Sandwitchby Trim Truth1275.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Data Values||Hex: 129 Dec: 297|
Like all other Foods, Bread used to restore health, and restored a rate of 2.5 Hearts/Bread. It did not stack back then, making storage of bread overly expansive.
With the introduction of the Hunger system, Bread was converted from restoring health to restoring hunger, keeping the same restoring value as before 1.8.
- Wheat farming is reliable. Pigs and mushrooms are spawned randomly. Though both are relatively plentiful, it is more reliable to obtain food from a field of crops than to hunt for randomly generated entities.
- A field of crops may be left to grow for 2–3 days while mining underground, then harvested and re-planted upon returning to the surface, ensuring a reliable source of food and allowing for relatively uninterrupted mining.
- Farming may be slow at first, but in the end can be more efficient than farming mushrooms for mushroom stew.
- Farming is safer in many cases as the farm can be placed in a guarded area close to a shelter . Fields can be safely harvested at night - to get grilled pork or mushrooms after sunset places the player at greater risk of being attacked by hostile mobs .
- Early on, it is much easier to find wheat seeds, as merely breaking tall grass might give you wheat seeds. Carrots are much rarer, as they are a rare drop from Zombies and are found in NPC Villages , and Melons can only be found in abandoned Mineshafts or purchased through trading with NPC Villagers .
- Farming can be lengthy. It takes creating a hoe, getting seeds, plotting a field, planting, and the wait to harvest. Though bonemeal can speed up the process, the resources for it are harder to get.
- It doesn't heal as much as a cooked porkchop or steak does, so more bread is needed.
- When Compared to Carrots , Bread is less efficient space-wise and requires a crafting table to make, while Carrots do not.
- Bread can usually be found in Dungeon Chests and Abandoned Mineshafts .
- Bread can be purchased from NPC Villagers with the use of emeralds.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!