- the party blockby Elite Shelf1196.5k
- RAINBOWSby Honest Aunt4358.8k
- bold gold block0196k
- Ore-Rubyby Flirtinq0196.5k
- Herobrine oreby joejoe0197.7k
- Noob Redstone0196k
- dragon oreby bosssouls1197k
- Copper Oreby Aloof End0196k
- love ore1196.4k
- rainbow oreby Rich Ray0196.6k
- disco block0196.5k
- my world blockby T-sizzle2196.4k
- ruby ore0196.2k
- Voidic Stone0196.1k
- Rainbow Stone2196.3k
- RedStone Oreby Fancy Stove0196.3k
- Ruby oreby the bear boy0196.3k
- Amatyst oreby GreenzQe0196.1k
- nbby Yammy xoxo0196.1k
- jade ore by andrewby Smug Time1196.4k
- dimind oreby Twin Energy0196k
- rainbow ore0196.5k
- rainbow oreby Moldy Wire1196.2k
- Sun Ore0196.2k
- pat oreby Shadow Gamer2196k
- RAINBOW Oreby Safe Reptile2196.1k
- fdgfgdhghfygby Deep Noise1195.9k
- fidget ore2196.2k
- dust ore1196.2k
- 4fuyrhht848484848484hdnff vnbjbdjcbcj eujvbug bhvb2196k
- fire ore2196.3k
- My Clemson Block1196.1k
- redstone ore0196.1k
- dragon oreby Tiger1196.9k
- Aqua ore1196.2k
- gemmitteted ore2196.6k
- Ruby Ore0195.9k
- dimond ore1196.3k
- god oreby Burly Vacuum4190.4k
- rainbow ore1149.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.1|
|Type of Block||Solid block|
|Data Values||Hex: 49 Dec: 73|
- Though it is called an "ore", it is not a metal and doesn't have to be smelted into a usable form, although it will give Redstone Dust if smelted in a Furnace in Creative Mode.
- When added to the game, all Redstone-related blocks had no official name. In 1.0.4, July 9, 2010, the name Redstone was given by Notch after demands from the community.
- One may only obtain Redstone Ore as a block through Silk Touch enchantmented tools. It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- It is best to mine the Redstone Ore instead of using Silk Touch because when smelting it, it gives one piece of Redstone, but when mined directly drops 1-4 pieces.
- Lit Redstone Ore is defined as a separate block in the source code.
- For beginner Minecraft players, Redstone Ore might be mistaken for Rubies.
- In Pocket Edition , Redstone Ore can be found, but cannot be placed.
- There is a glitch, that when dug with a Silk Touch pick, a redstone ore is obtained that is unstackable. Placing and destroying with Silk Touch again fixes that glitch.
- Redstone can essentially be determined to represent copper, but contains a more red hue in Minecraft than it is in real life. It also has a powdery texture. However, both objects take the same basic function, conducting power.
- Redstone ore can be mined using an iron pickaxe or better. It cannot be mined with a wooden or cobblestone pickaxe, although it can be destroyed by them, it will not yield anything.
- Redstone is used to make many items that cannot be made with other materials, because it is a good conductor of electricity. A useful thing to make on survival mode would be a compass and/or map, as it can be used to venture from your home and easily find your way back.
- If you touch a redstone ore, it will glow.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!