- Juke Faceby Deadpan Yawn1188.5k
- instalation lightfire0188k
- RAIMBOW JUTEBOX0188k
- You now cant see me0188.1k
- rainbow jukeboxby Fuzzy Bear0187.9k
- Donation for charityby Mad Tuba1188.4k
- rainbow jook box0187.9k
- Ice Music Box0188.8k
- Chris bought a record playerby Useless Push0188k
- rainbow note block0188.4k
- cool block1188.1k
- Mr facesby Loose Dam0188.3k
- Rainbow Boxby Cool Kid!!!0188.2k
- Rusty juckbox0188.1k
- disco speakerby Amuck Floor0188.2k
- juke box0188.3k
- Diner Jukebox0188.1k
- CHESSby meep1188.1k
- spongebobboxby Curly Stove1188.2k
- TRICK TNT2188.5k
- Tiny Box Tim0189k
- blue vs pinkby Cooing Fish0188k
- Music Block0188.4k
- not a note block0187.8k
- CD Playerby Dr. FXP0187.9k
- Oceanic Block !0187.7k
- gukeboxby Ollie0188.1k
- Color Notesby sakurav3188.6k
- 1970's jutboxby Untidy Quest0188.3k
- music boxby cool kid1188.8k
- eyerby g5swagger0188.1k
- Blueboxby Deep Bend1188k
- bff block1189.1k
- box of pieces0188k
- Chess setby Fine Eagle0188.3k
- KenTER Jukebox1178.4k
- LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC1153.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Alpha 1.0.14 (July 30, 2010)|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 54 Dec: 84|
Right clicking on a jukebox while a Music Disc is equipped will make it play music corresponding to the type of music disc the player used. Right clicking on the jukebox again will stop the music and eject the disc. Music discs only play once before they must be ejected and reinserted. There are currently 12 types of music discs that can be used on the jukebox. Sound from the jukebox travels roughly 75 blocks, but the distance is different vertically.
- It is possible to place torches on Jukeboxes.
- Jukeboxes cannot be moved by pistons .
- Jukeboxes are crafted with the same recipe as a wooden chest, but with a diamond in the middle.
- There once was a glitch where the Jukebox played "Hood Took Me Under" by Compton's Most Wanted/MC Eiht.
- The PS3 Edition's tutorial world contains a Jukebox and all the music disks in the game. Most of the disks are hidden, but the jukebox and one of the disks are located right near where the player starts, in an obvious chest.
- The fact that a Diamond is used to craft a Jukebox is likely a reference to how phonographs often have diamond-tipped needles.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!