- Ukrainian Flag w/ a Faceby CSam7151.2k
- sad little hamburgerby Bent Dessert12865.7k
- Pink Diamond Block150.9k
- canadian flag051.5k
- HAM HAM051.5k
- hammy cheese button2851.3k
- hammy cheese bottonby Stiff Park151k
- hammy cheese botton1450.8k
- Cute hamburgerby mr oof1855.9k
- Cute hamburgerby Typical Echo1257.4k
- Cute hamburgerby Soggy Bubble9865.9k
- Cute hamburger252.7k
- Durpy hamburger051.1k
- Cute hamburgerby TypoBlackout252.7k
- Cute hamburger24383.1k
- Moon Block151.6k
- TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!252.2k
- Mario Lucky Blockby Somber Swan051.2k
- Purple Block151k
- spong of clay051.1k
- BATMAN SUPPORTby Muddy114051.7k
- Mario Lucky Block252.1k
- mobileixoby todi8888051k
- Ultimate Ore051.2k
- block of tynkerby Torin052.6k
- lucky block (with !)by Torin151.3k
- friskby Abby151.3k
- Cute puppy block this can be your pet thoby Dika658k
- old man blockby Light Dial051.4k
- Yellow Neanorack151k
- ? Block (Super Mario Bros.)354.1k
- harden yellow clay051.3k
- ? Block351.1k
- This Is Me Blockby Five Book151.4k
- slimeby Toxic Quiz151.2k
- hotdogby Toxic Quiz251.2k
- EMOJI'S ROCK352.7k
- chocolate chip cokkie blockby Past Animal351.4k
- Grif blockby BATMAN144k
- hardened clayby Pleased Zoo243.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!