- Ukrainian Flag w/ a Faceby CSam7272.3k
- sad little hamburger12987.8k
- Pink Diamond Block172.1k
- canadian flag172.9k
- HAM HAM073k
- hammy cheese button2873.7k
- hammy cheese botton172.2k
- hammy cheese botton1472.7k
- Cute hamburgerby mr oof1879.2k
- Cute hamburger1279.4k
- Cute hamburgerby Sun Rhodium11198.8k
- Cute hamburger273.2k
- Durpy hamburgerby Married Tent171.7k
- Cute hamburgerby TypoBlackout373.2k
- Cute hamburger264120.3k
- Moon Block172.5k
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0