- brown block046.6k
- greenby kenzie5678146.6k
- pat lucky blockby Shadow Gamer146.6k
- key bord146.8k
- dog block147.5k
- Animal block.by Tsunami047k
- Brown Neanorack046.3k
- clock block246.7k
- Coffee MUgby Bold Spot146.6k
- lucky block146.9k
- pink facebook block146.8k
- the endby THE FIRE CAT246.6k
- Pastel Coffee Cup448.5k
- cookie smoreby Pushy Vote146.9k
- rainbow utilityby Burly Plant246.5k
- Brick Block - Super Mario247.9k
- Mega Rainbow Blockby Getyofeetwet247k
- block of supermanby Agile Guard147k
- rainbow blockby Erect Skill046.3k
- Football Block046.9k
- puppyby Pushy Vote546.6k
- puppyby Jittery Fish246.2k
- rudolph the red nouised riandeerby Jittery Fish346.3k
- cookie block046.4k
- kawaii Rouldolph246.5k
- Best blockby Shaky Curve146.4k
- face w/ fangsby TheCatLord147k
- sloth blockby #Ellabae347.2k
- The Moose Block346.6k
- Cosmic Brownie Block246.5k
- cool block146.7k
- random block 1046.6k
- rainbow blockby Aloof Mind246.7k
- Dog flag047.1k
- night sky146.8k
- insta block246.5k
- hardened clay stained brown046.5k
- Bob The Walrus block :Dby jedi_elsa547.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!