- the rainbowby That0neGuy0135.3k
- HockeyBlockby McDavidNHL971135.4k
- neon washing machine0135.7k
- chillby FOXY-PIE1135.8k
- kawaii clay (black)0136k
- Your Pet Doop0135.7k
- green blockby Useful Pat0135.5k
- Art 10135.8k
- Black Blockby Bulky Movie0135.6k
- Checkered block0135.5k
- Colorful block0135.6k
- Hypnotizerby Taka_YT2136.5k
- what u do againby Steph curry0135.4k
- Nintendo switch dockby Rash Beaver6137.5k
- BFF club🦄🦄🦄by Ruby Voilet1135.5k
- goofy block[the 'F' is put side ways]0136.4k
- by Faint Pasta1136.2k
- black stoneby Swanky Gum0135.6k
- light red clayby My NaMe 29070135.8k
- dark/light block1135.6k
- tar block0135.7k
- galifrey writing0135.5k
- Black Neanorack0135.4k
- NOOB BLOCKby Steph curry0135.6k
- Lebron Jamesby Shy Ravioli9137.2k
- Rubix Cubeby Those Cave6137.6k
- go mexico2135.6k
- spiderman headby Giving Buy2136.7k
- pig blockby pooemogi5137.8k
- chicken blockby pooemogi4136.2k
- Chessblockby Sebastian2135.9k
- Checkers blockby Open Heat2136.2k
- lucky block?1135.7k
- Sword block1136.2k
- the sub block0135k
- James block062.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!