- the rainbowby That0neGuy0148.3k
- HockeyBlockby McDavidNHL971148.3k
- neon washing machine0148.7k
- chillby FOXY-PIE1148.8k
- kawaii clay (black)0149k
- Your Pet Doopby One Pattern0148.7k
- green blockby Hungry Twine0148.4k
- Art 10147.3k
- Black Blockby Few Puffin0147.5k
- Checkered block0147.1k
- Colorful block0147.2k
Hardened clay can be mined using any pickaxe. If mined without a pickaxe, it will be destroyed.
Hardened clay can be found naturally in mesa biomes. This yields a large quantity of hardened clay.
Hardened clay blocks can be obtained by smelting a clay block in a furnace .
Hardened Clay can be dyed similar to wool and leather using 8 block surrounding any dye.
Hardened clay has the same explosion resistance as most other stone blocks, which is significantly higher than a regular block of clay before being smelted. A block of hardened clay when one meter away from an explosion will protect any blocks behind it, though it will be destroyed in the process.
- Stained clay retains a darkened hue after being dyed from the original red/brown.
- As of 1.8 Stained Clay replaced wool in Desert Temples .
- They have a smoother look compared to wool blocks.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0