- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2528.6k
- super cooker4530.5k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29515.4k
- happy block0528.5k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0529.2k
- Love Fire0528.5k
- Kitty furnace pet0529.4k
- Rainbow Furnace0528.3k
- color changer fernece0528.3k
- super furnace1528.3k
- rubix cube1529.3k
- Noob Furnace0528.2k
- ovenby DexStar1528.8k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0528.3k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1528.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0528.4k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3528.8k
- rubix cube1528.3k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0528.2k
- rubix cube0528.3k
- the fiery cheese chamber1528.6k
- Modern Stove2530.2k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5532.3k
- goodby hello0528.5k
- THE NEW FURNACE13529.6k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1528.8k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1528.7k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3528.7k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0528.4k
- my ovenby ttboy0528.4k
- rubix cube0528.6k
- Hospital Gear0528.1k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0528.1k
- rubix cube0528.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!