- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2608.5k
- super cooker4610.6k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29595.2k
- happy block0608.3k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0609.1k
- Love Fire0608.4k
- Kitty furnace pet0609.3k
- color changer fernece0608.2k
- super furnace1608.2k
- rubix cube1609.2k
- Noob Furnace0608.1k
- ovenby DexStar1608.7k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0608.2k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1608.8k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0608.3k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3608.7k
- rubix cube1608.2k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0608k
- rubix cube0608.2k
- the fiery cheese chamber1608.7k
- Modern Stove2610.1k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5612.8k
- goodby hello0608.4k
- THE NEW FURNACE13609.6k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1608.7k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1608.7k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3608.6k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0608.3k
- my ovenby ttboy0608.3k
- rubix cube0608.5k
- Hospital Gear0608k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0607.9k
- rubix cube0608.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!