- kawaii ovenby Catpotato2440.9k
- super cooker4442.6k
- magic furnaceby SpaceC29427.7k
- happy block0440.8k
- modern ovenby Rare Rate0441.5k
- Love Fire0440.9k
- Kitty furnace pet0441.6k
- Rainbow Furnace0440.7k
- color changer fernece0440.6k
- super furnace1440.6k
- rubix cube1441.5k
- Noob Furnace0440.6k
- ovenby DexStar1441.1k
- piec 2by Creepy Kelp0440.7k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay1441.1k
- rubix cubeby AcornJay0440.8k
- Low-Res Furnaceby Marcos3441.1k
- rubix cube1440.7k
- Ender furnaceby DragonGgamer0440.5k
- rubix cube0440.6k
- the fiery cheese chamber1440.8k
- Modern Stove2442.5k
- Cooker (minecraft mod)5444.1k
- goodby hello0440.9k
- THE NEW FURNACE13441.8k
- ovenby Mad Tuba1441.1k
- Ovenby Unhappy Cave1441.1k
- rubix cubeby itsyaboi3441k
- TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by ttboy0440.8k
- my ovenby ttboy0440.8k
- rubix cube0440.9k
- Hospital Gear0440.5k
- erfgby Ajar Taste0440.5k
- rubix cube0440.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
Furnaces can naturally be placed in NPC Villages houses. Before the furnace appeared, smelting was accomplished by creating a fire and dropping the ores or raw food into it. The furnace, when right-clicked, has its own smelting menu where smelting operations can be done. It consists of one field for the object that will be smelted, one field for the fuel and one field for the output object.
There are two squares one on top of the other. The fuel is placed on the bottom square, while the object wished to be smelted is placed in the top square. This will cause an arrow on the left of the squares to start to turn white. Once it is filled, the desired Items will be placed in the adjacent box of the arrow for the player to take.
- Furnaces are only luminous when being used.
- Lava can be used as fuel in a furnace. It can smelt up to 100 items before it runs out. Using lava as a fuel will not consume the bucket holding the lava. This method can be a great option if close to a lava source.
- The furnace ID is initially 61, however, 62 is a lit furnace . The lit furnace does not work without fuel though.
- Furnaces connected to comparators give off a Redstone signal when active (up to 3).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!